Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomas Kinsella- Examcraft HL English Mock

• 25-05-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm just finished studying Thomas Kinsella and i'm wondering did he come up on the Examcraft Mock? I had DEB and have done that essay already so i'm just looking for another essay to practise. If you had the Examcraft Mock and Kinsella did come up if you could post the question here i'd be extremely grateful! Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

"Kinsella, through hid depiction of intense detail, reveals a world filled with both hope and disappointment"

Write a response to this statement with reference to both style and subject matter of Kinsella's poetry. Support your points with suitable reference to the poems on your course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I've an answer prepared on Kinsella on the themes of death and loss in his poetry, which includes poetic techniques he uses, and in fairness most of his poems are about this anyway, so do ye think I'd get away with trying to fit this into any question that comes up? Just wondering..

Advertisement