Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

forgot to put desk number at top of exam booklets?HELP

• 25-05-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

does it really matter?:(

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I don't think so, it is just for the benefit of the exam staff as they gather up the scripts. So long as your exam number is present they should be able to identify.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 greeny12

hopefully..thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Doesn't matter. The only number that needs to be on it is exam number. When your lecturer corrects the paper, it's the exam number they enter into the system with the grade - I know from experience!! (The seat number is just so invigilators know they have the correct number of scripts collected) So don't worry :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

I forgot to put my exam number on my exam paper with 50% of the exam in it..... I am hoping that having one or the other is just so that you have one...... if that makes any sense at all! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

How did the invigilator let you hand up a script without it?
    Did you fill in you student id? and name?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

It doesn't matter, its only to ease the process of ensuring all scripts are present at the end of the exam. Its a pretty safe system (both student exam number and student number/name on the script) which your not going to slip through! Relax, its SUMMER time:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

I worked in another college, but we used to write it on for the students if they forgot. It was only ever needed if there was an issue with regard to communication between students. Then their locations in relation to one another could be checked on the seating plan. Otherwise never used, so forget about it.

Advertisement