Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors surgery Ardrahan

Options
  • 25-05-2012 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good doctor for the Ardrahan area? I'm pregnant so would like a female if necessary but it doesn't have to be female.
    Thanks in advance for the replies xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ThePetals

Hi Sparkles,

Dr Joyce Hayward in Clarinbridge is probably the closest and also quite nice to deal with.
    Excellent Doctor and a woman :-D
    hth
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

ThePetals wrote: »
    Hi Sparkles,

Dr Joyce Hayward in Clarinbridge is probably the closest and also quite nice to deal with.
    Excellent Doctor and a woman :-D
    hth
    x

Nah ... I'd definitely go a little further afield than Clarinbridge ... I go to the practice in the Orancentre. Dr. David Hanney and Catherine O'Mahoney, his associate, are very nice and good. There are good Drs in Gort too but don't have any personal experience.

Congrats btw :)

V

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sparkles100

Thanks to you both - I'm going to go with a Dr in Gort, as it's closer than Oranmore or Clarinbridge...
    I've heard good things about Maire Piggott so going to go with her ... Thanks again x

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Surfacezebra

Thanks to you both - I'm going to go with a Dr in Gort, as it's closer than Oranmore or Clarinbridge...
    I've heard good things about Maire Piggott so going to go with her ... Thanks again x
    Excellent choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sparkles100

Thanks surfacezebra, that's reassuring :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement