Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat tours

Options
  • 25-05-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any companies that do boat tours around the coast? I heard that there is a new company operating from quays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

I think one of me mates is after starting up the tours. Ill find out properly and get his details. I know he was hoping to start it up anyways and has the boat and all but as I said, Im not sure if he started yet or not. Only seen him a minute ago and forgot to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Didn't there used to be some boat -café type thingy down on the river years ago? Is it still round?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Didn't there used to be some boat -café type thingy down on the river years ago? Is it still round?

I believe that is now moored in new Ross( on the left just over the bridge ). its a resturant now I think.

But it was great fun going Down to Duncannon for a few hours. drink all you want and a running comentary on features along the way.

happy days.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I think one of me mates is after starting up the tours. Ill find out properly and get his details. I know he was hoping to start it up anyways and has the boat and all but as I said, Im not sure if he started yet or not. Only seen him a minute ago and forgot to ask.
    Wont get a job in my boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

marlin vs wrote: »

Why not???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

What you mention above is the Galley Cruising Restaurant :

http://www.rivercruises.ie/

marlin vs wrote: »

haha yeah exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jennygirl

this is the one on the quay - http://www.suirrivercruises.com/
    small boat 9 or 10 seats
    I was out on it with the bf on thursday
    great tour of the river suir, short trip 1 hour is €20
    2 Hour Cruise is €30
    we enquired about hiring him for an afternoon
    with a picnic and beers, he said €199 -
    9 of us are going next week, weather permitting,
    i will let ya know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Saw a poster for the Suir River Cruises in the door of the Munster. Thought of this thead and took a picture! As stated above, it's 20 quid for an hour,and 30 quid for 2 hours.
    The contact is Vincent on 087-2807563 or 051-833777.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

This lad in Dunmore East is pretty good. I've been out a couple of times on fishing trips with him, but if its sight seeing you want they do whale watching and other trips up the coast as well.

http://www.deepseachartersdunmore.com/index.php

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Saw a poster for the Suir River Cruises in the door of the Munster. Thought of this thead and took a picture! As stated above, it's 20 quid for an hour,and 30 quid for 2 hours.
    The contact is Vincent on 087-2807563 or 051-833777.

Yeah Vincent that does it is a nice sound chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

You lot are amazing - thank you

Twoelles wrote: »
    You lot are amazing - thank you

I am fairly cool. Thanks.

Advertisement