Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat and cleaning product

• 25-05-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Taking advantage of the good weather and cleaning the barbecue, using one of those bag things, only one of the bags got a hole in it and the cleaning stuff leaked out onto the floor. I know I can't have it around the cat, so I've bleached the floor with a scrubbing brush and then poured a kettle of boiling water on it, mopped that, cleaned the mop and mopped again twice with just water.

Is that enough? Should I do more before letting the cat back in?

Panicking slightly so any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Rinsing it twice after cleaning it up should be enough. I tend to stick my nose onto the floor and see if I can smell it directly from the floor (I know, crazy women but whatever!) - if not or if really mild, I'm happy. Just make sure to let the ground dry before letting animals onto it.

Advertisement