Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support the boys in Green !

Options
  • 25-05-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

sorry neighbours but im going all out flags bunting the works !! need something to hopefully cheer on and look forward to :) very cheap online here http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

cool! I'll be hanging out the tri-colour myself. Not sure if my neighbour would be pleased if I stuck a 40foot high flag pole in the front garden!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Don't forget the girl in green too for Olympic gold. Katie Taylor FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

Decided to go all out and paint the house green, white and orange!! Don't think anyone in Charlesland would object

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

Go Emma!!

IanL - sure why not - maybe thats why the lady in the 3 bed duplex in the Grove painted her door a mustardy/beige yellow recently..................and it looks just so so well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

Might help detract burglars, if they think there's a load of headbangers living on the estate they might decide to steer clear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

;) Thats one word for the owner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

IanL wrote: »
    Decided to go all out and paint the house green, white and orange!! Don't think anyone in Charlesland would object
    go for it...lookin foward to seeing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

astrofluff wrote:
    Not sure if my neighbour would be pleased if I stuck a 40foot high flag pole in the front garden
    Knowing your neighbour, the flagpole will need to be taller if the flag is to wave over that pedestal of hers!

Advertisement