Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BitFenix Prodigy!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Wow that looks great. Takes a full sized PSU and a load of HDDs as well which is what most mITX cases fall down on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Oh my GAWD! That thing could easily take a 200mm rad up front, and you could still squeeze a 240mm rad in the top. That's as much as I was planning for the 600T!

Definitely going to look into this...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭M00lers

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. I want to build a portable gaming rig and this case looks perfect, just need to find a m-itx motherboard for a Phenom II X2 BE (unlocked to X4 B55) which could prove difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

http://youtu.be/bGYatxJzaBI

nice review here, shows config for large graphics cards etc

savage case! be deadly in all aluminium too i bet, bit like the mac cases

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

http://youtu.be/bGYatxJzaBI

nice review here, shows config for large graphics cards etc

savage case! be deadly in all aluminium too i bet, bit like the mac cases

Nice,he's reviewing the whit one.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I just had a look at the video review for this and I have to have this case its awesome :D. I was planning on a high spec 2011 pc as a new project, think it has to go on hold for a watercooled project in one of them :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Its up on HWVS now for €70. Pretty decent price as its 70 pounds on Scan and OCUK

Black
    White

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

Must admit I'm a little in love with that case..

Advertisement