Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women may be ejaculated during Olympics.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Misleading title is misleading. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Guill wrote: »
    Misleading title is misleading. :mad:

Thread title itself is a bit of an ejaculation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

They shouldnt even be allowed to compete if they dont resolve it. Other nations should threaten to boycott unless they are given the boot.

If they cant play nice then they shouldnt play at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Well they can orgasm in the gym, maybe its the next logical step?

http://news.discovery.com/human/women-exercise-orgasm-120319.html
    No Sex Required: Women Have Orgasms at the Gym

THE GIST
    • Orgasms tended to occur after multiple sets of crunches or some other abdominal exercise rather than after just a couple repetitions.
    • Exercise-induced orgasms may be one way for scientists, and women themselves, to learn about the process of orgasm.
    Women may not need a guy, a vibrator, or any other direct sexual stimulation to have an orgasm, finds a new study on exercise-induced orgasms and sexual pleasure.

The findings add qualitative and quantitative data to a field that has been largely unstudied, according to researcher Debby Herbenick, co-director of the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University. For instance, Alfred Kinsey and his colleagues first reported the phenomenon in 1953, saying that about 5 percent of women they had interviewed mentioned orgasm linked to physical exercise. However, they couldn't know the actual prevalence because most of these women volunteered the information without being directly asked.

Since then, reports of so-called "coregasms," named because of their seeming link to exercises for core abdominal muscles, have circulated in the media for years, according to the researchers.
    I don't really use the gym these days, having all the weights at home, but thinking back I have to wonder how many of those nnghs and urgghs were exercise strain, and how many were for another reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just goes to show what a backward nation they still are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Should be told to fùck off until they change their archaic views on women. Isn't the Olympics supposed to have this whole world unity image?

This thread needs more women ejaculating, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

This isn't what I came for.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

biko wrote: »
    Just goes to show what a backward nation they still are.

Saw two Saudi women today. They looked like they had wrapped curtains round themselves and then put on a balaclava. In today's heat it looked ridiculous and I couldn't help doubting it was what nature/God/Allah/the baby Jesus intended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

forfuxsake wrote: »
    Saw two Saudi women today. They looked like they had wrapped curtains round themselves and then put on a balaclava. In today's heat it looked ridiculous and I couldn't help doubting it was what nature/God/Allah/the baby Jesus intended.

How do you know they were Saudi?:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Bunch of pricks.

Look at this pack of hypocritical fuckheads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Should be told to fùck off until they change their archaic views on women. Isn't the Olympics supposed to have this whole world unity image?

This thread needs more women ejaculating, though.

not if you got loads of oil and money...........you are then equal to all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Shouldn't let them in, tbh. I thought they'd convinced them to include a few women. Jesus, if the Iranians have women on the team.
    Bunch of pricks.

Look at this pack of hypocritical fuckheads.

Yep. Notorious for it. The various poor bastards who work as their domestic staff get looked down on, while having to witness them getting away with what they'd be flogged for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

This isn't what I came for.

*grimace*

That's what she said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

bring it back to the old ways, i say. where women weren't allowed into the stadium at all, and the men wrestled naked....

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

forfuxsake wrote: »

Because I know their husbands who were accompanying them. But TBH it could have been anyone under there, maybe it was their Irish mistresses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

bring it back to the old ways, i say. where women weren't allowed into the stadium at all, and the men wrestled naked....

Thats a sexist and wrong thing to suggest.

Would the men be oiled and covered in coloured dust to best display their manly vigour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Red Hand wrote: »
    How do you know they were Saudi?:P

He was in Mecca at the time. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Giselle wrote: »
    He was in Mecca at the time. ;)

Mightn't have been even a muslim. Ninja!

http://www.analytics-ninja.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ninja2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

In fairness, as retarded and backwards as their views on women might be, it is well within their rights to choose who they want to represent the country in the olympics. If they are silly enough to exclude women, we can criticise them and keep suggesting that they include women, but there's nothing else we can do. It'd be wrong to boycott the whole thing over it.

They really need to get with the times though. This is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

In fairness, as retarded and backwards as their views on women might be, it is well within their rights to choose who they want to represent the country in the olympics. If they are silly enough to exclude women, we can criticise them and keep suggesting that they include women, but there's nothing else we can do. It'd be wrong to boycott the whole thing over it.

I disagree, we have seen it before over apartheid where other nations threatened a boycott and South Africa was refused admittance. I think it was the right thing then and it would be the right thing now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

LordSmeg wrote: »
    I disagree, we have seen it before over apartheid where other nations threatened a boycott and South Africa was refused admittance. I think it was the right thing then and it would be the right thing now.

And lets not forget that South Africa did actually select black athletes during apartheid. Saudi Arabia should definitely be banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

The rules state;
    Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race, religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympics Movement.

They're breaking the rules, they shouldn't be allowed partake. Simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

In fairness, as retarded and backwards as their views on women might be, it is well within their rights to choose who they want to represent the country in the olympics.

The people of the UK are paying billions for the Olympics and I'd imagine the vast majority of them would be appalled at the Saudis blatant discrimination against women.

There are however the special interests in Britain who probably don't want to rock the boat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Cianos wrote: »
    The rules state;
    Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race, religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympics Movement.

They're breaking the rules, they shouldn't be allowed partake. Simple as.

I didn't mean to come across as defending their actions! I just wasn't aware that they were officially breaking any rules. As you've shown though, by discriminating against women they are breaking that above rule. In which case I agree, they should be banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭questionmark?

OP should be banned for life for mis-leading thread title:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Duggy747 wrote: »

Would love to know what happened to that woman after that video clip was shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Thread title itself is a bit of an ejaculation

Think that comment was a bit premature :p:D

Advertisement