Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Webspace

Options
  • 25-05-2012 7:02pm
    Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I used eircom as my dial-up internet provider years ago and made use of the webspace that came with it [@ homepage.eircom.net/~<whatever>]. This webspace content is still online and I now want to delete it but I can't find any way to do this. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Use an FTP client like Filezilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

Quackster wrote: »
    I used eircom as my dial-up internet provider years ago and made use of the webspace that came with it [@ homepage.eircom.net/~<whatever>]. This webspace content is still online and I now want to delete it but I can't find any way to do this. Any ideas?

Go to support.eircom.net and search for webspace. You'll find login instructions etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Quackster wrote: »

Hi Quackster,

If you go to:

- http://bit.ly/LLoS7n

You Can cancel the service. if you have any problems call the eircom net department on 1800 203 204.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement