Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charity steals from the hungry at a charity event

Options
  • 25-05-2012 7:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭

Yes yes the title has charity twice in it.
    Well I just rolled in the door, still knackered from the event.
    A Dublin store was handing out groceries to the poor and a good bunch of em had gathered to collect these. However I noticed they were all standing behind this one sizeable woman who was putting it all in one basket. Could not help but notice a woman behind her asking if that was all hers and if she could have one of the meats. The sizeable one muttered no way and grabbed another pack of meat being handed out. I muscled my way in next to this woman and began to grab the meats and hand em out to the people behind us. She :mad: started to swear and tried to grab it back from me :D. Note I never touched the woman I only firmly held on to the packs of meat and pulled em out of her reach. The people behind me were all thanking me and smiling and looking at the packs they had just received. :):):) :):)
    Suddenly this big bouncertype muscled his way in and grabbed me by the arm and pushed me away. He went in between the woman and me and she got all the other meats and goodies. When I said something about her having too much and others having nothing, he started shouting you are assaulting that poor woman (who was now too far away from me to even make this plausible) Then he said well I saw you assault her earlier (I never touched her) as if that one could be assaulted by a disabled woman. He talked in the direction of the man handing out the food, explaining that they were social workers from the morning star. That would give them the right to take the food from the poorest of people? The morning star gets donations left right and centre and they have a huge bankaccount. The people who stay there have to pay rent but the nuns do not want to pay tax over that so they keep this out of the books. Therefore the homeless there miss out on the points needed from rent to save up for social housing. The amounts of different meats and vegies etc. was not enough to feed a large amount of people with the same sort of food. Those eating in the place have to pay a euro for the meal and are always given the same food. So I am happy to have pried with my bare hands beefsteaks out of the mouths of the nuns g.ddamnit. ;)
    Feed the poor, not the clergy. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Nuns are scum. Who'd've thunk it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Pity they weren't handing out free paragraphs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

was this not an episode of How I Met Your Mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Forum charity begins in opening post. Think of the paragraphs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Jester252 wrote: »

No, it was Two Broke Girls

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

it was on HIMYM too, the soup kitchen workers were keeping all the good food for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Rabies wrote: »
    No, it was Two Broke Girls

I would not watch that sort show

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

Sorry was too hasty due to victory over the local penguin team. Writing sloppy. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p5o7QQwqjTc/S6y2A2CPb2I/AAAAAAAAABs/L--V1WJglMg/s1600/penguin+nun.jpg yeah I know wrong forum again, should have been posted in aardvark.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

I still can't follow it.
    What does any of this have to do with a penguin?

Also note my use of paragraphs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

My eyes hurt

I still can't follow it.
    What does any of this have to do with a penguin?

Also note my use of paragraphs.

NUN

Penguin

penguin-nun-04.jpg

Just exposing scumbaggery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

So a huge fat nun stole all the ham from poor people to make dinners for the homeless which were renting rooms in a tax dodging nunery ?

Crazy stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

Jester252 wrote: »

Yes..it was this show..a blonde woman was keeping the best stuff for herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

LordSmeg wrote: »
    So a huge fat nun stole all the ham from poor people to make dinners for the homeless which were renting rooms in a tax dodging nunery ?

Crazy stuff.
    This is officially my favourite post on Boards. :)

How did you know she was blond? Ah you were there too ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILKzcB3ehtk 4mins in. It seems the blackrobed nuns are infiltrating the garda team now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is it at all possible that the guy was lying about the pair been social workers? They could have just been knackers, or Wildlings.

No they looked like social workers. Short blond hair, well groomed and good make up. Huge balding bloke with brown suit and black shoes. Agressive but good English. Even when she was using bad language it did not sound like a knacker.

oops did I just give a description?

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rega

What the fook is going on here?

It's like Leaving Las Vegas !?!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Holy crapola, Last time I was tripping balls I assaulted a fat nun, this post was like a flashback in many ways which aren't really complimantry to the OP.

true storys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Anyone figure out what's going on here yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭mightdomighty

Just out of interest OP, what store was this and where?

I have never heard of anything like this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Where To wrote: »
    Anyone figure out what's going on here yet?

Nope! Cant wait to find out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Just out of interest OP, what store was this and where?

I have never heard of anything like this

Probably the recession corner in Tesco.:confused:
    It does get heated there on a Friday.

Advertisement