Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Road Truckers - Season 6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

No Maya Sieber either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Awesome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Lisa Kelly is a pain in the bee-hind! Glad she is gone! But disappointed Maya isnt in it as for Alex, he cant be that tough after throwing his toys out of the pram when doing deadliest roads!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season 6 kicksoff tomorrow night, a webrip of the first eppy is out.

Watched ep. 2/3 yesterday....solid stuff, think Porkchop is a goner next neek!, i'm liking that kid who looks 16, lol. But tbh...it's not the same without Lisa Kelly!

Pure sausage fest this season and you need the odd female on shows like this :-)

• Advertisement

No episodes last Sunday due to US holiday, but a webrip for 6x05 is out....but the official airing is tonight, or Monday for those of us over here.

Thus far season 6 has been solid, Austin is a very good addition....though a bit of female flesh wouldn't go amiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

There is no mention of the series on the UK channel, so wherever yous are seeing it, I dont know?

I think I might prefer IRT deadliest roads, but will have to wait and see this first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

jimmyw wrote: »
    There is no mention of the series on the UK channel, so wherever yous are seeing it, I dont know?

I think I might prefer IRT deadliest roads, but will have to wait and see this first.

I come with good news jimmy. it starts september the 6th on the history channel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

cena wrote: »
    I come with good news jimmy. it starts september the 6th on the history channel

Cheers!

You know, as much as Jack Jesse is a tool and arrogant douche, what Porkchop did last week was bad form!, Jack was right it was a safety issue him doing the offload. Enjoying the show this season, interesting that Hugh and Rick are having a terrible season!

4 eps. left....no word on Deadliest Roads season 3 :-(

• Advertisement
Advertisement