Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online payment methods

• 25-05-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I have tried paying my bill online with my BANK OF IRELAND VISA DEBIT CARD but your website does not accept it. Will this be changed as the only other card I have is a credit card and thats not accepted either. Is it likely that either of these cards will be accepted in the future?
    This is pretty poor from a company like your selves I hope this problem is rectified soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Richie6904,

At the moment only Permanent TSB and Ulster Bank visa debit cards are supported online; our apologies for the inconvenience.

We are currently working on updating this to include other visa debit cards, and we hope to have this up and running in the next few weeks.

In the meantime I can arrange for a callback, if you would like to make the payment via telephone? You can PM your details here.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement