Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Immunology

Options
  • 25-05-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I was just wondering if anybody here was going for the one year Masters in Immunology in Trinners this year? I think it's only starting this October so there isn't a lot about it online and I was just wondering if anybody going for it had gotten much info on it and what undergrads have people completed going into it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Interferon Gamma

mc8755 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anybody here was going for the one year Masters in Immunology in Trinners this year? I think it's only starting this October so there isn't a lot about it online and I was just wondering if anybody going for it had gotten much info on it and what undergrads have people completed going into it?

You should email Cliona O' Farrelly the course director about it. From experience she's very approachable and should be happy to help.

I'm doing immunology as my undergrad, so feel free to PM me questions about the department.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mc8755

You should email Cliona O' Farrelly the course director about it. From experience she's very approachable and should be happy to help.

I'm doing immunology as my undergrad, so feel free to PM me questions about the department.

Yeah pinged an email her way just there, cool I'll keep that in mind thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Hi, could you please post the details of her reply here when you get it? I'm also interested but don't know much about the course! Thanks :)

DoctorDre wrote: »
    Hi, could you please post the details of her reply here when you get it? I'm also interested but don't know much about the course! Thanks :)

Will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Hi, any news on the course yet?

• Advertisement

DoctorDre wrote: »
    Hi, any news on the course yet?

I emailed and heard nothing back. I checked again and there's two different email addresses for Professor O'Farrelly so I tried the second one just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NigelStevenson

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the M.Sc. in Immunology at TCD.

The closing date for applications is the 31st of August.

You can find more information and submit your application at TCD's graduates studies website. Link below:

http://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/az/course.php?id=DPTMD-MIMM-1F09

Plus information regarding the School of Biochemistry and Immunology can be found at:

http://www.tcd.ie/Biochemistry/index.php

I am co-ordinating the M.Sc., so if you have any queries regarding the course or your application please don't hesitate to contact me at N.Stevenson@TCD.ie

Kind regards

Nigel

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭mad al

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows when the deadline is for 2013 applications, what date the course begins and how much it costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NigelStevenson

Hi,

The closing date for applications is the 31st of July. The 2013 course will start in Mid-September.

You can find more information and submit your application at TCD's graduates studies website. Link below:

http://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgradua...PTMD-MIMM-1F09

Plus information regarding the School of Biochemistry and Immunology can be found at:

I am co-ordinating the M.Sc., so if you have any queries regarding the course or your application please don't hesitate to contact me at N.Stevenson@TCD.ie

Kind regards

Nigel

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭mad al

Thank you very much Nigel. I really appreciate it.
    Hi,

The closing date for applications is the 31st of July. The 2013 course will start in Mid-September.

http://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgradua...PTMD-MIMM-1F09

Kind regards

Nigel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 steph0712

and???
    Did anyone do the course and has information about it - like a personal point of view besides the tcd information?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 wtfudge?

Has anyone got a reply back for this year? I'm wondering when final decisions will be made..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hopeful Gep

wtfudge? wrote: »
    Has anyone got a reply back for this year? I'm wondering when final decisions will be made..

Hey wtfudge, I just heard I got accepted last Tuesday, hopefully you got a place too:) Can I just ask what you did your undergrad in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bass1friend

Fb group page "TCD MSc Immunology 2014"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Hey wtfudge, I just heard I got accepted last Tuesday, hopefully you got a place too:) Can I just ask what you did your undergrad in?

Could you throw up initial impressions, thinking of applying next year, the study bug has bitten once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bass1friend

CramCycle wrote: »
    Could you throw up initial impressions, thinking of applying next year, the study bug has bitten once more.

Hey I just finished this course a few weeks ago and it was really really amazing. I recommend it without hesitation.

Advertisement