Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick to carlow

• 25-05-2012 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

how much is the cost of petrol from limerick to carlow??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

tonyheaney wrote: »
    how much is the cost of petrol from limerick to carlow??

All depends on the car, what is the make, model, was litre is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    All depends on the car, what is the make, model, was litre is it.

Not sure have a mate coming up next week with a half trailer attached , im giving him m my washing machine to keep you see and wanted to pay for the petrol there and back, would 60 sound right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

AA Route Planner says that it would cost about €46 up and down, thats at 30MPG, so unless he's driving down something crazy I would say €60 will def cover it.

http://www2.aaireland.ie/routes_beta/#

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Depends on the price of fuel per litre paid at the time of filling, the make of car and engine size, how the car is driven and traffic conditions at the time of journey. Pulling a trailor will add extra weight and use of fuel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

I drive from Carlow to Limerick on a regular basis costs me about 15 each way and that's driving a 1.9 diesel at an average of 80-90mph. 60 should be plenty even with a trailer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

€50 will get you Limerick to Carlow in a 1.6 petrol avensis. Trust me - do it regularly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

cheers lads enjoy the heatwave and thinks again :):cool:

Advertisement