Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most WTF thing you have ever seen in a Anime or Manga?

• 25-05-2012 10:30pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1

So far this is the most WTF thing i have seen. It is from the anime Berserk (NSFW) http://imgur.com/5ycHp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

That should be tagged NSFW. Mine might be this:
    Mindgame_small023.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SpankFish

Thomas-G wrote: »
    That should be tagged NSFW. Mine might be this:
    Mindgame_small023.jpg

is this from the stuningly brilliant KMONOZUME?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

SpankFish wrote: »

It's from Mindgame which shares some key staff with Kemonozume, which is why the animation style would look so similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A9178-12.jpg

All of this.

Same Director :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 storysham

I've become a little desensitized to any WTF stuff in anime now. This is mostly because I've had the full collection of Urotsukidoji come into my possession on DVD. o.0

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 363 ✭✭FishBowel

Ralica wrote: »
    So far this is the most WTF thing i have seen.
    Seen that in the movie Cannibal holocaust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

SpankFish wrote: »
    Mind Game was a fascinating experience - I actually saw it in the main screen at Cineworld a few years ago for an anime festival, I think the whole cinema had their mind blown by the end of it. An orgy of colour, sound, various manias and occasionally some weird Jackson Pollock-style sex scenes.

As for the most wtf moment, the first thing that pops into my head is the infamous tentacle scene in Urotsukidoji [Legend of the Overfiend]. Very weird film. I'll let you search for screenshots if yourselves :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

So far this is the most WTF thing i have seen. It is from the anime Berserk (NSFW)

http://directorystreet.wordpress.com/
    Incorrect URL? Highly specific spam? Or is an empty wordpress site the most wtf thing you've seen in an anime?

The latter would be pretty strange come to think of it...

Daddio wrote: »
    Incorrect URL? Highly specific spam? Or is an empty wordpress site the most wtf thing you've seen in an anime?

The latter would be pretty strange come to think of it...

Spambot took OP and replaced link. Since I've actually tried writing one of these (for educational purposes, please don't PM be asking for anything!) and very clever way of writing genuine-looking posts on any forum is to index all posts on a forum you spam and then use these on other forums when keyboards (eg. Berserk) are triggered. It can make the posts look genuine, doesn't require good english and can lead to more clicks.

Thankfully while the guys who code these are clever, the users are dumbass petty criminals trying to make a quick buck with their new illegal software so we just get "I like that anime [link to makecashfromhome.internet]

Now that you hopefully know a bit more and understand tricks bots can use you won't reply to these guys in the future :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I've been drawing a blank on this for a while but I just remembered. The manga MPD-Psycho. I'll just leave a link to the image rather than embed it since it's a little gory.

http://img1.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/02022008/1/2/0/6/1206809eac7e30_full.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

The most WTF thing I've watched so far has to be Excel Saga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

The start of The End of Evangelion.
    And then I saw pretty much the same thing a few days later at the start of
    Ichi the Killer
    That was a weird week.

The start of The End of Evangelion.
    And then I saw pretty much the same thing a few days later at the start of
    Ichi the Killer
    That was a weird week.

monkeytrainerEUP_450x300.jpg
    IN SOVIET RUSSIA....

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Valormeer

nazo-no-kanojo-x-01-3-1.gif

Even tho this show is awesome :P

Mysterious Girlfriend X - dat Drool

Edit: Fixed with full GIF

Valormeer wrote: »
    1337378569134.gif

Even tho this show is awesome :P

Mysterious Girlfriend X - dat Drool

Since this is a shop job changed to look like exactly what this looks like, I'd suggest finding the actual scene because I'd call that NSFW right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Advertisement