Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renew with VHI or switch?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

ted1 wrote: »
    I am getting the family a full medical and if all is good I'll be cancelling. It's to dear now and doesn't cover dentist which is what we need more

I think the laya simply health excess DOES cover dentist? I hope so?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I find VHI decare very good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Thanks okiss I'll look it up

• Registered Users Posts: 2 adamstewart

hey cormie, vhi is the best there is no need to move or switch to other insurance provider. As it is Semi government it provides you the cheapest and bestest policies. I too had vhi medical insurance plan and i am happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

hey cormie, vhi is the best there is no need to move or switch to other insurance provider. As it is Semi government it provides you the cheapest and bestest policies. I too had vhi medical insurance plan and i am happy with it.

I think the HIA might beg to differ on some of your claims as a first time poster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

VHI certainly are not the cheapest insurer.

Nice linking there with the highlighted keyword :) VHI definitely couldn't compete last year when it came to renewal time, show me a VHI plan that beats the Laya one I switched to and I'll switch back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 adamstewart

cookie1977 wrote: »
    I think the HIA might beg to differ on some of your claims as a first time poster.
    Agreed i am a newbie here, and my posts are new too but certainly not in Insurance field. I can challenge your every quote and i am pretty sure that they are not as good as mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

Agreed i am a newbie here, and my posts are new too but certainly not in Insurance field. I can challenge your every quote and i am pretty sure that they are not as good as mine.

OK then, total health select which gives me a private in a private hospital with 75% return on my day to day expenses.

Over to you.....

Adam, you may risk getting banned here but If you can definitely beat the quotes I've received, please get in touch. I want the same level of cover and not one clause less at a better price than Laya. Let me know what you can do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement