Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got burned today ? !

Options
  • 25-05-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

I spend the whole day out digging soil, transplanting stuff.

God it was great!!

But my face is now the same colour i hope my cherry tomatoes will be in a week or two if this weather keeps up :pac:

I put on factor 15 because that all you ever need here..but it seems i was mistaken.
    Its a nice glow though.
    Anyone else get too much gardening in or plan to have a good gardeners tan this weekend :D !!

Enjoy the great weather all (except the slugs..may you frizzle up and go to sluggy heaven..)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

same here, i was working in the garden. If i was out sunning myself i'd have protection on, but for some reason it never entered my mind when gardening.

Hope the weather keeps up, vegetables need a decent bit of sun this year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I decided to give the garden a miss yesterday.

I got a nice bit of sun and a tan while sitting on a remotely located beach,while relaxing and fishing.Got a nice mixed catch too (plenty of dogfish,dabs,plaice and cod).:)

Untitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37 healyon

put some p20 on so i escaped the burns

Advertisement