Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock in Rio 2012 streaming live on YouTube

Options
  • 25-05-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

YouTube are streaming Rock in Rio live at the moment.

Metallica, Mastodon, Sepultura and Evanescence are on the bill. Sepultura are on at the moment, Metallica are coming up.

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio?feature=inp-lt-rou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

It ended there a few mins ago. I found that link earlier this evening when Mastodon were on, forgot to put it up here. Very good quality HD stream too, and something I'd love to have been at!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Very good quality HD stream too

Yeah it even looked great in full screen mode which I think is uncommon.

Limp Bizkit, The Offspring and The Smashing Pumpkins are live today, Saturday May 26th, if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I've been to one of Evanescence's live shows and really enjoyed it, but watching that live stream today, jesus christ. Talk about painful... Amy's voice just wasn't there at all.

Caught the last half of Metallica, quite enjoyed that singalong part in Enter Sandman!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I've been to one of Evanescence's live shows and really enjoyed it, but watching that live stream today, jesus christ. Talk about painful... Amy's voice just wasn't there at all.

I would have liked to have caught them, even if it was just for the eye candy factor.
    Caught the last half of Metallica, quite enjoyed that singalong part in Enter Sandman!
    I had some nice goosebumps during Nothing Else Matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

watch a little bit of metallica last night, but only lasted two songs.

please lars. stop playing drums, you're ruining it for the rest of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

LIMP BIZKIT burning it Up right now..These fans are LOUDDD..lookin forward to the Offspring:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

That really annoyed me.
    All the "Metallica are the family" stuff.
    Should have just sang the song properly.
    If he wanted to do all sing along stuff, do it inbetween songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

That really annoyed me.
    All the "Metallica are the family" stuff.
    Should have just sang the song properly.
    If he wanted to do all sing along stuff, do it inbetween songs.
    Sure it happens at every Metallica gig, usually during Enter Sandman too lol. Wasnt quite as long as that on their last visit to Marlay Park :p

Was nice to see them play some other stuff though, like Holier Than Thou, The Unforgiven, Fuel, Of Wolf And Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Sure it happens at every Metallica gig, usually during Enter Sandman too lol. Wasnt quite as long as that on their last visit to Marlay Park :p

Was nice to see them play some other stuff though, like Holier Than Thou, The Unforgiven, Fuel, Of Wolf And Man.

Ah I know.
    Alot of bands do it, it's not just them.
    It just annoys me!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Ah I know.
    Alot of bands do it, it's not just them.
    It just annoys me!! :)
    Know where your coming from..they sure did roll out the same Ol quotes last night..but the crowd roarin the songs back at em made the gig..U could see it in Kirks face when he was out on the ramp..they were going Nuts..

also..havent seen Metallica live for at least a year and Hetfield lookin scarily healthy compared to the Old Days..NOT condoning him going back on the gargle but when he sings 'Am I Evil' i would have to say only after a bottle of Jack:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Pumpkins are on now.. Really good quality!
    :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Ah epic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah was great to see them pl
    ay 3 songs off an album they playing in full this tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

watch a little bit of metallica last night, but only lasted two songs.

please lars. stop playing drums, you're ruining it for the rest of us.

+1

Advertisement