Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Options
  • 25-05-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    When I was little my auntie took me somewhere in Dublin, we picked out blank pieces of pottery, painted them and the man there fired them up in the kiln and we got to keep them. I remember really enjoying it, and would love to take my sister to do it at some point. However my auntie has since passed away and nobody else in my family knows where it was, anyone know where we could do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Wouldn't be Pompeii Paints in Leisureplex would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

There's a place in Portmarnock that's really good - I've brought my nieces a few times and they love it. Artworks Cafe

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there was a place in templebar but its closed down now

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

there's one somewhere near Marley Park too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

DjFlin wrote: »
    Wouldn't be Pompeii Paints in Leisureplex would it?

I think that was it, I vaguely remember the place looking like a leisureplex now that I think of it! Thanks guys :) Does anyone know if the one in Tallaght is within walking distance of the luas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

It would be about 10/15 minutes. Its in the village

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

I went to one of these for someone's 12th birthday party. Awful idea. Worst birthday party ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Yillan wrote: »
    I went to one of these for someone's 12th birthday party. Awful idea. Worst birthday party ever.

I'm not taking her for a birthday party, just something for the two of us to do together since I don't see her nearly enough, she doesn't get to do much on her own because she's the middle child so I thought it'd be nice...

Advertisement