Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T.R.'s Suppressed 1894 Winchester

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Proably one of Hiriam Maxims first production silencers on that gun.
    "Tread lightly and carry a big stick!"Could only have come from a president who was a former cheif of police in NYC who came up the hard way on the promotion ladder.:D

We need more of his kind these days in politics:(

BTW if any anti ever says hat hunters only want to kill animals and dont care about conservation.Remind them of Yellowstone National Park,and any other US National park,which were in existance because of a hunter,who saw the last of the great herds of Bufflao andother species being wiped out and the end of the not so Wild West in his lifetime.That hunter was Teddy Rooseveldt.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I'll be doing the same to my 94 soon enough once i have to cash.:)

Advertisement