Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cookery Course in Dublin

• 25-05-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm looking to do a 1 week cookery course this summer in or around Dublin. I'm not completely useless in the kitchen but would be hoping to come away from the course with some new ideas & maybe a little more confidence to try new things.. I've come across two online - The Cooks Academy on South William Street & the Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever been to one of these for any of their courses & if so would you recommend them..? Or are there any others that you have been to & would recommend..?
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I did a day course at Cook's Academy and thought it was great fun. Lots of hands on stuff which was good and it was great to eat the stuff you'd cooked at lunch (and take it home for later!)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jendafer1

I did a lunch and learn course with the Cooks Academy and it was great! Staff were so friendly, wonderful modern kitchen, would love to do a full course there myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I heard people rave about the Cookery School at the Village of Lyons.
    Always booked out so it's a good sign I guess.
    I thought it was run by Clodagh McKenna but I'm not sure if it still is anymore.

Advertisement