Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Barber on Johnson's Court, Dublin; Still trading?

• 26-05-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a gift voucher for The Irish Barber on Johnson's Court in Dublin that's about to expire. Have been trying to call them but no response and their website is dead, anyone know if they are still trading/have an alternative number?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭Shaving.ie

Hi all, I have a gift voucher for The Irish Barber on Johnson's Court in Dublin that's about to expire. Have been trying to call them but no response and their website is dead, anyone know if they are still trading/have an alternative number?

Thanks.

It has gone and from what I understand the premesis has been taken over by new owners. Now called butcher barbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Shaving.ie wrote: »
    It has gone and from what I understand the premesis has been taken over by new owners. Now called butcher barbers.

Cheers. I suppose there's no chance of getting any good out of that voucher now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Cheers. I suppose there's no chance of getting any good out of that voucher now. :(

I reckon your only hope is that the gift voucher was paid for by credit card.

I reckon your only hope is that the gift voucher was paid for by credit card.

No dice. Arse, I was waiting to use it the day before a wedding I was attending, have been meaning to get a hot towel for a while and herself got it for me for my birthday.

Cheers for the help anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ah feck, I was just going to use this tomorrow. Had a voucher for a hot towel shave. Not happy :mad:

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Ah feck, I was just going to use this tomorrow. Had a voucher for a hot towel shave. Not happy :mad:

Any ideas on what to do with it now?! It's bloody annoying me everytime I see it on my desk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Raoul

Was going to pm you to see if you did anything about it.

Mine was bought as a present, so don't know if it is rude or bad manners to ask the person did they use their credit card?

Raoul wrote: »
    Was going to pm you to see if you did anything about it.

Mine was bought as a present, so don't know if it is rude or bad manners to ask the person did they use their credit card?

I would say it's within the bounds of good manners and it would be silly to let the money simply slip away if it's easily redeemable by credit card through a chargeback.

No such luck for me though, my OH paid for it with cash. :(

Advertisement