Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OH DEAR GOD

• 26-05-2012 11:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

I have the hangover to end all hangovers & my place looks like something out of baghdad. The jacks smells something out of chernobyl after my bro took a dump in it just before we went out & ive got a raging horn but am too drunk to sort myself out, hate saturday mornings:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Surefire cure for a hangover. You take a glass of nearly frozen, unstrained tomato juice. You plop a couple of oysters in there and you drink it down. Breathe deeply. Next you take a mound and I mean a mound of sweetbreads sauteed with some Canadian bacon and chestnuts. Finally some biscuits, big biscuits, smothered in gravy. Now here's where it gets tricky, you're gonna need some anchovies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

leonidas83 wrote: »
    I have the hangover to end all hangovers & my place looks like something out of baghdad. The jacks smells something out of chernobyl after my bro took a dump in it just before we went out & ive got a raging horn but am too drunk to sort myself out, hate saturday mornings:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Simple. Ask your brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

The jacks smells something out of chernobyl after my bro took a dump in it just before we went out & ive got a raging horn but am too drunk to sort myself out, ...

Maybe your bro could sort you out...... sounds like he owes you one!

Z

(a curse on this slow internet connection .... beaten to the punchline by telekon)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

What ever you do, don't sort yourself out if you think your headache is bad now wait until the blood starts flowin away from the little man. Hair of the dog is the only cure for ya, get out in the sun with a few bottles you'll be right as rain :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

What ever you do, don't sort yourself out if you think your headache is bad now wait until the blood starts flowin away from the little man. Hair of the dog is the only cure for ya, get out in the sun with a few bottles you'll be right as rain :)

all the bottles have been drunk in what looks like some sort of blitz on the apartment last night, & im too fecking lazy to go to the shop & get some, thanks tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Go out and stay in the sun all day You'll be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

What.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭foleypio

lol:) ur a legend boss

What.

are u stupid or something, the bloke just told ya a story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

The jacks smells something out of chernobyl after my bro took a dump in it

Open the window.

Share the wealth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Story?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

And another idiot who doesn't drink water so he can complain about having a hangover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Bit of a hangover meself but reckon I'll be back in the boozer within the hour, tis your only man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Self-inflicted, buddy boy! ;)
    Owen_S wrote: »
    And another idiot who doesn't drink water so he can complain about having a hangover.

That doesn't work, nothing works. So OP needs to suck it up.

Owen_S wrote: »

drank loads of water last night & this morning, still have a mad hangover, thanks owen s for your contribution tho, u sound like a sound fella

DICKHEAD

drank loads of water last night & this morning, still have a mad hangover, thanks owen s for your contribution tho, u sound like a sound fella

DICKHEAD

LMAOF:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

If you've no womans get one. They'll nag you into drinking less, cook hearty meals and have the house spotless not to mention see to your horn whenever the situation arises. I was thinking about getting one myself :)

If you've no womans get one. They'll nag you into drinking less, cook hearty meals and have the house spotless not to mention see to your horn whenever the situation arises. I was thinking about getting one myself :)

sounds boring tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

sounds boring tbh

I don't know, get two or three then:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

foleypio wrote: »
    LMAOF:)

We don't use text speak around these parts.

We be all edcedut learn stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I feel grand today because I'm not stupid and ignorant enough to drink myself into a stupor for "the craic".

Yeah I said it !!

I don't know, get two or three then:p

raging horn is getting hornier

LordSmeg wrote: »
    I feel grand today because I'm not stupid and ignorant enough to drink myself into a stupor for "the craic".

Yeah I said it !!

arent u gr8 miss goody too shoes,

whispers
    dry sh**e

mattjack wrote: »
    We don't use text speak around these parts.

We be all edcedut learn stuff.

are u serious, ud want to grow a pair, saturday morning & ur banging on about my txt speak, jesus wept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Fill up a deep frothing glass of man the fuck up and drink deeply from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

If its a woman that nags and cooks there's not a chance that same woman will be seeing to his horn whenever the need arises!

As for drinking water, does not do ****! So op complain away- i feel your pain!

Yeah I'm Miss (Mr really) Goody two shoes dry shyte because I dont drink myself into oblivion and then moan about a hangover.

I despair sometimes I really do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Call Marty McFly and get yourself up to 88mph and get back there (last night)

Slap your brother whilst in the jacks having the dump and remind him to flush.

Go out and get two high class prostitutes and get them to keep you up night, preventing a hangover and taming away a roaring horn.

Sorted !

Yeah I'm Miss (Mr really) Goody two shoes dry shyte because I dont drink myself into oblivion and then moan about a hangover.

I despair sometimes I really do.

you sound like a miss tho;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

So Chernobyl smells like someones after having a shite?

So Chernobyl smells like someones after having a shite?

yes diego & i didnt realise the greatest player that ever was has a boards account;)

foleypio wrote: »
    you sound like a miss tho;)

Only to the type of thick neck uni-brow folk who think getting hammered and running into signs is the height of human endeavourer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

DICKHEAD

No need to sign your post. :pac:

Only to the type of thick neck uni-brow folk who think getting hammered and running into signs is the height of human endeavourer.

hey smegy baby, dont get ur knickers in a twist;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

DICKHEAD

Banned.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement