Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!

Options
  • 26-05-2012 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I am 18 yrs old and I want to be a mechanic. This summer I have decided I'm going to take a broken car and fix it up myself. I was wondering how much it is to buy a car off of someone. Does anyone know where I could buy you? It doesnt have to have any parts in it, it could literally just be a body of a car.

also I'm finishing the LC this June and looking for work if anyone knows anywhere hiring. Thanks!

Regards, Carl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Check www.donedeal.ie
    and www.adverts.ie they are full of different stuff, it's amazing what you can find there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Hi, I am 18 yrs old and I want to be a mechanic. This summer I have decided I'm going to take a broken car and fix it up myself. I was wondering how much it is to buy a car off of someone. Does anyone know where I could buy you? It doesnt have to have any parts in it, it could literally just be a body of a car.

also I'm finishing the LC this June and looking for work if anyone knows anywhere hiring. Thanks!

Regards, Carl

donedeal.ie sells husbands, and cars!

but seriously, having just the body of a car isnt going to teach you much as a mechanic, unless you want to be a panel beater!

perhaps too you should investigate the possibility of doing an apprenticeship with FÁS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ThatIrishGuy

xsiborg wrote: »
    donedeal.ie sells husbands, and cars!

but seriously, having just the body of a car isnt going to teach you much as a mechanic, unless you want to be a panel beater!

perhaps too you should investigate the possibility of doing an apprenticeship with FÁS.

Oh I know that :) If I just got the body itself itd give me the chance to build a car from scratch.

and I have but they say theres not many places taking apprentices so i'll find it hard to get a job

Advertisement