Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing Past Season(s) Designer clothes

Options
  • 26-05-2012 12:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi, question for you out there

I commonly come across designer clothes online and fall in love with them only to find they are sold out, not in size, ect. They are usually items by brands such as Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Armani, Prada, Burberry and even Adidas. I just know that when I ask if they'll be in stock again, the answer will be "no". I always save an image of the garment. I now have a collection about 30 images of garments which I have saved of the last 4 years. I can't help but think that there must be some way to get my hands on these, maybe if I contacted the designer directly, would they find/make the garment again especially for me if I paid enough?? It's hard to believe that if a particular garment sells so well, that they wouldn't decide to market it again. Its maddness not to. There must be a way.

Thanks, any suggestions or comments are welcome..

Comments

Advertisement