Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Logitech Attack 3 problem.

• 26-05-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭

I have just purchased an attack 3 joystick. It issuposed to be fully programable, and have been on Logitechs' site to find out how to program it but can not find any information at all. I must say it is the most useless site i have been on for product info in years.

So, do any of you gamers out there know where i can find tuorials on how to program the joystick??

Also, i am using it on a flight sim, can it be programed to scan side to side in the cockpit and to look out of windows?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

PS, im no comp wiz kid:confused: so the less jargan the better.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Go into the settings for views in your flight sim and set the left and right thumb buttons to pan the view left and right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

Thanks Bandit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

reason i'm asking

I run both Microsoft Flight Simulator X and X Plane 10 on the same Windows 7 machine - a VIAO model F using a Logitech Wingman Force Feedback 3D.

Although an eminently great product in its own right, I am too baffled by X Plane 10's settings and cannot get the POV hat on the joystick's head to work in around cockpit view..

I just selected my Logitech as a joystick in Micrsoft FS X, and was able to use the POV hat without any such trouble.

Advertisement