If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung smart tv options

Options
  • 26-05-2012 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys:P looking for price options please for samsung smart tv or 3d from 40" upwards.Building house soon so need to budget things:D

Friend of mine got the Samsung 55d 6530 recently and i want a samsung:)
    Could you inc the prices in euro also please.

Ronan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey guys:P looking for price options please for samsung smart tv or 3d from 40" upwards.Building house soon so need to budget things:D

Friend of mine got the Samsung 55d 6530 recently and i want a samsung:)
    Could you inc the prices in euro also please.

Ronan

Hi Ronan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Samsungs really are stunning. We were at a Samsung conference last week and the new range is unreal.

Check out the new 6300 series, it's well tasty:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue46es6300/sams-ue46es6300

Our current price on this is £939.95 / €1,205.06.

You could jump on to the slick 7000 and 8000 range. These both have a dual core processor and also the new, and I must say amazing voice and motion control:

Here's a link to the 40" 7000. This goes up to 55". Not sure what your budget it is. These beauty would set ya back £1,299.95 / €1,666.60.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es7000/sams-ue40es7000

Let me know what you think. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Cheers Kenny really wont know my budget till when the house is built in 3/4 months but id prob be spending in the region of €1,500-€1,700 for the biggest size spec i can afford.Really hearing good things about the Samsungs..

******Guys can you send me the prices for the Sonos range please its not up on certain items on the richersounds site**

Cheers Kenny really wont know my budget till when the house is built in 3/4 months but id prob be spending in the region of €1,500-€1,700 for the biggest size spec i can afford.Really hearing good things about the Samsungs..

******Guys can you send me the prices for the Sonos range please its not up on certain items on the richersounds site**

Hi Ronan,

Thanks for getting back to us. :)

The Samsungs really are great. Some of the new features such as motion and voice control is unreal! Didn't think they could do much to the picture quality as last years models were excellent. They've done it tho, great picture. Dual core processor too so good for web browsing and all the apps you can get. :)

Ofcourse we can. :)

Sonos BR100 - £39.95
    Sonos Connect - £279.95
    Sonos Connect Amp - £329.95
    Sonos Play 3 - £259.95
    Sonos Play 5 - £349.95

They're also bringing out a new Sonos Wireless Sub. It's well nice. :)
    http://www.sonos.com/introducing/sub

Still waiting confirmed pricing but we think it's going to be around the £600 mark.

Chris

Sub looks cool:D Presume its handy enough to hook up Sonos with the Samsung??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ronan.

Are you looking to get sound from the TV into a sonos box ?

If you are, then you will need a digital to audio converter which is £39.95.

The Samsung models only have an optical output and the Sonos is expecting an analogue input, so the signal needs to be converted.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-accessories/cyp/aud3-192/cyp-aud3-192

This little gadget is what you need.

Let me know if I've understood you correctly ! :(

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

error with the link lads..possibly due to the problems with your site!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Just as a added bonus rte and Samsung have signed a deal so that the rte player is available on 2011 and 12 smart models

error with the link lads..possibly due to the problems with your site!!

Link working now.

Not sure what the problem was.

Obviously some nice IT guy has fixed the site ! ;)

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi lads, Im looking at the 6300 range of samsungs out there at the moment,

Just wondering could you price in euros including delivery the Samsung UE55ES6300, if possible?

Also could you beat another online retailers price on the Samsung UE46ES6300, price they are offering delivered is €1041 at the moment, can pm details if needed.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Nedved85.

At the moment we are 1153.99 Euro on the screen (46ES6300).
    Unfortunately this screen is an in store only purchase and we would be unable to ship this model :(

The 55ES6300 seems to be one that at the moment we do not stock.

If you drop me a PM with the company who is cheaper I will take a look and see if there is anything I can do as I hate to lose a sale :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

[QUOTE=

If you drop me a PM with the company who is cheaper I will take a look and see if there is anything I can do as I hate to lose a sale :D[/QUOTE]

or 2 sales ;) as i'm looking at this tv also

rai555 wrote: »
    or 2 sales ;) as i'm looking at this tv also

I'm currently looking into this price beat. Although it looks like they are bringing the screens in from Europe and selling them with a 2 pin to 3 pin plug converter as stated on there website.

I will revert back ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

I'm currently looking into this price beat. Although it looks like they are bringing the screens in from Europe and selling them with a 2 pin to 3 pin plug converter as stated on there website.

I will revert back ASAP.

If the plug is the worst moment, we have to accept that

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lovethymac

(46ES6300) i am also in the market for so can you pass on best price and warranty please Richersounds :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Hi lads, Im looking at the 6300 range of samsungs out there at the moment,

Just wondering could you price in euros including delivery the Samsung UE55ES6300, if possible?

Also could you beat another online retailers price on the Samsung UE46ES6300, price they are offering delivered is €1041 at the moment, can pm details if needed.

Thanks in advance :)

Ned,

Apologies for the delay getting back - stock on the 46ES6300 is really tight so we are not shipping it at the moment! :o

Have you had a look at the 46EH6030 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue46eh6030/sams-ue46eh6030 which is £699.95 alternatively whilst we dont stock the 55ES6300 we do have availability on the 55ES6560 which we can do at €1799 (and that price includes delivery) or another alternative would be the LG 55LM660T at €1899.99 again including delivery..

AS ever drop me a line if we can assist!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Thanks for the response,

Have my eyes set on the Samsung UE55ES6300 so just browsing around at the moment to see if there's any deal atm. In no rush so ill keep an eye on yer site,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 happyhannon

Can you let me know whats the best price on the 55inch and the 64 inch models.
    In euro delivered to ireland.

Can you let me know whats the best price on the 55inch and the 64 inch models.
    In euro delivered to ireland.

Hi Happy,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

For the 55" screens you're looking at:

UE55ES7000 - £2,199.95 / €2,820.44 - This comes with a free Galaxy Tab & BDE5500 blu-ray.

UE55ES8000 - £2,399.95 / €3,076.85 - This comes with a free Galaxy Tab & BDE5500 blu-ray.

PS64ES8000 - £2,799.95 / €3,589.67 - This comes with a free Galaxy Tab & BDE5500 blu-ray.

Delivery on the 55" screens would be £59.95 / €76.85. For the 64" you'd be looking at £79.95 / €102.50. Delivery is a bit more due to the size and weight of the TVs.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EhBenDisDonc

Kenny, I'm interested in the Samsung UE32ES6300. PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Hi guys,

A mate of mine is interested in the Samsung UE40ES6300 (he wants a TV that is saorview and Freesat HD compatible) and i`ve advised him to buy from your fine store:-)

What`s your best current price for this model (inc. delivery)?

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

A mate of mine is interested in the Samsung UE40ES6300 (he wants a TV that is saorview and Freesat HD compatible) and i`ve advised him to buy from your fine store:-)

What`s your best current price for this model (inc. delivery)?

SuperL,

Thanks a million for the compliments - always appreciated :D..

The 40ES6300 is currently £669.95 / €869.99 however as it's in limited supply at the moment we are not shipping it - it's an 'in-store only' to order model but there is no problem if you would like to order one and we will let you know as soon as it arrives.

Alternatively we do have the Sammy 40ES5500 available from stock at £519.95 / €609.99

At the other end of the scale :D;);) we do have limited but shippable quantities of the 40ES6900 that I can do at £999.95 / €1279.99 and delivery would be €29.99 on this model or ...

...if your friend really wants to spoil himself - we also have stock of the 40ES7000 which I can do at £1069.95 / €1349.99 including a matching wireless keyboard and delivery.

Keep me posted if any of the above grabs your fancy - and you know wheer we are if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 El Nino 9

Hi im looking for a Samsung UE55ES6300 series tv. Can you give me a price including delivery in euros as im looking for one asap. Currys.ie are currently waiting on stock for these tvs & their price is €1749 including free delivery but they wont have the stock in until 7 Sep. Have you these in stock & can you beat that price.

El Nino 9 wrote: »
    Hi im looking for a Samsung UE55ES6300 series tv. Can you give me a price including delivery in euros as im looking for one asap. Currys.ie are currently waiting on stock for these tvs & their price is €1749 including free delivery but they wont have the stock in until 7 Sep. Have you these in stock & can you beat that price.

El Nino,

we don't normally price beat 'out of stock' prices and we don't have the damn 55ES6300 available ourselves at the moment - but I hate to give Declan an easy sale so how about these for 2 options:

Samsung UE55ES6560 - better spec than the 6300 and I can do it delivered at €1739.99

or better again:

If you wanted to go LG and grab a really highly reviewed unit you could go for the 55LM670 - it's significantly slimmer than the Samsungs - comes with 5 sets of 3D glasses and a PC input (missing on the sammy) and we can do it at just €1899.99
    showimage.php?image=309524.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote and as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lifey2Alpha

Hello,

Could you let me know if you have the UE37ES500 37" Samsung LED TV in stock in Belfast, and if so, at what price?

Thanks,

Lifey2Alpha

Hello,

Could you let me know if you have the UE37ES500 37" Samsung LED TV in stock in Belfast, and if so, at what price?

Thanks,

Lifey2Alpha

Hi Lifey,

Unfortunately I don't have in stock today. I can order them in though from our warehouse. Could hopefully have 1 in for this Friday coming if you're interested.

Our current price is £469.95.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.