Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Memory Recovery

Options
  • 26-05-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

I have a phone which seems to have kicked the bucket and want to salvage some important files off the phone memory.

Does anybody know of any businesses that offer this service in Ireland, if they exist?

Incase it's relevant, the problem is that when I hold the power button to turn the phone on, the phone vibrates as it would when it turns on but the screen doesn't turn on, nor do any of the keys light up.

I tried the pc suite but even when you connect to that, it requires you to select the pc connection through the phone before it will connect, which obviously can't be done since I can't see the screen.

Advertisement