Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online business - Trading T&Cs

Options
  • 26-05-2012 3:02pm
    Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭

Hi, not sure if this is the best place to post or not, I was going to post in web design but the question is more content based.

About to launch a website in the coming days (or longer given all the last minute glitches!) and need to include trading T&Cs. Its a consumer retail business and I would assume we can just nick T&Cs from another website and replace the company/contact details etc - the question is, do the T&Cs tend to be generic? I know some businesses will have very specific T&Cs such as Amazon etc but does anyone know if there is a standard template? Trying to minimize an already heavy workload!

Cheers.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Oh and I found this company online who provide standard documents of various types for a once off annual fee of £25? Seems reasonable to get this headache out of the way, thoughts appreciated!

http://simply-docs.co.uk/Home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Bear in mind that many businesses spend time/money preparing their T+Cs. Nicking them from another site is no different than nicking any other copyright information. (Despite the fact that everyone seems to do it).

There's quite a few free/paid templates available, that you could probably customise as required. Be a good idea to have someone look over them afterwards to make sure you've covered everything.

Advertisement