Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science and practice of strength training reference

Options
  • 26-05-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

No not a thread on the book, I just have a simple request to anyone who HAS the book. Could you please check for me who Zatsiorsky references as the originator of supercompensation. I have Nikolai Jakowlew in 1976 but cannot find a single reference to what publication he put the theory forward in. I have the bloody book but I can't find it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭UL_heart_throb

I had a read through there and the authors hardly reference anything, and don't reference anyone for their section on Supercompensation (page 10, Edition 2).

They have a bibliography of sorts for the entire chapter but nothing specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

I had a read through there and the authors hardly reference anything, and don't reference anyone for their section on Supercompensation (page 10, Edition 2).

They have a bibliography of sorts for the entire chapter but nothing specific.

Thanks for that, I suspected as much.

Advertisement