Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Kitten- Roco Area

Options
  • 26-05-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

If anyone by any chance comes across a little (and his tiny) male tabby kitten up by Roco please let me know. He went missing yesterday cute little fecker tabby coloured as said with a fluffy tail and fluffy face. Getting a bit anxious as I think perhaps a neighbour or something has taken him in and rather than say it around has just decided to keep him.Please if you do have him let me know he is being missed loads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

alot of cats are going missing around the area, alot of cat traps are around the place..

i'll get onto the cops or the Animals Home and tell them..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thats odd why would there be cat traps around there... Sounds a bit daft but explainable as he is really too small to go too far..Thats why i was thinking a neighbour took him in as they did with another one we had. I only found out that the other day and was well peed off about it...

Ill shall try the animal homes i think my dad already called but sure no harm trying again..If twas a cat trap that done it i would go mad too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Milly33 wrote: »
    Thats odd why would there be cat traps around there... Sounds a bit daft but explainable as he is really too small to go too far..Thats why i was thinking a neighbour took him in as they did with another one we had. I only found out that the other day and was well peed off about it...

Ill shall try the animal homes i think my dad already called but sure no harm trying again..If twas a cat trap that done it i would go mad too

Did you call into your Neighbour ? did you put Missing Cat print-outs around the area ?

Well cats arent well like around places. infact one guy uses a cat trap brings them up to the airport and lets him out of the trap and then has hes pitbull go after it.. sick bas***...

I dont like cats but i wouldnt go out of my way to harm one. alot of the hunting guys with dogs would do the same, to cats..

Advertisement