Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairview?

Options
  • 26-05-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know whats happening in Fairview tonight? Lots of emergency services, roads blocked etc..

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

No idea but now that you say it, the traffic on my road is backed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Saw this tweet - "Just seen an horrific crash in fairview. 6 car pile up, i think one straight throw a shop window... Horrible images Poor soles!" Link - https://twitter.com/jenjaylarkin/status/206531322854903809

Yep. Was just outside taking a peek. The window of Medical Optics is smashed, a fair bit of glass on the footpath. Someone told me what happened but I won't post it online in case it's not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jvfeng

I heard 2 girls were drink driving and they crashed the car into the other cars on the side of the road. The cars were wracked but they survived.

Advertisement