Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing 13 Year Old

Options
  • 27-05-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,554 ✭✭✭✭

Taken from Wlrfm FB:
    Garda in Waterford are appealing for the public's help in tracing a missing 13-year-old boy.

Wyston Mujaranji is a student at De La Salle school in the City - he failed to return home after school yesterday.

When last seen he was wearing his school uniform, which is grey and maroon, black shoes and a grey nike hoodie.

The African teenager is described as 5 foot in height with short dark hair.

Anyone with information on Wynston's whereabouts is asked to contact Waterford Garda Station on 051 305300.

Terrible Stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I hope he is found safe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Can someone maybe put up a pic? I'm on the phone so I can't. I can't remember there ever being a missing kid in the city. I really hope it turns out OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I hope and pray for that childs safe return.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 poppyseeder

ziedth wrote: »
    Can someone maybe put up a pic? I'm on the phone so I can't. I can't remember there ever being a missing kid in the city. I really hope it turns out OK.
    My thoughts are with his family,hope this resolves quickly and safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I really hope it ends well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

None available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

Hope he's ok...we'll get one good news story if he's found safe and well....please God

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

I heard a good few people earlier this evening say he was found, fine and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

My thoughts are with his family, they must be out of their minds with worry.

There was a young lad (neighbour) missing a while back but he was found after a number of hours.

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    I heard a good few people earlier this evening say he was found, fine and well.

Im sorry, But Im not getting my hopes up untill I read an offical update that the child has been found.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im sorry, But Im not getting my hopes up untill I read an offical update that the child has been found.

All good..
    A 13 year old boy reported missing since Friday afternoon in Waterford City has been found safe and well. Wyston Mujaranji was located yesterday evening. Waterford Gardai have thanked the public for their help.

Source: http://www.wlrfm.com/news-and-sport/waterford-news/152456.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

hope he is found safe and sound

hope he is found safe and sound

He was found safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

All is good, god knows I went missing at that age (except that I hadn't actually gone missing in my own head!).

Okay on to the next crisis...

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

mike65 wrote: »
    All is good, god knows I went missing at that age (except that I hadn't actually gone missing in my own head!).

Okay on to the next crisis...
    Is everyone's cat accounted for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Well it's great to know he was found.

Anyways, does anyone know about the young lad from Dungravan who went missing? Was all over the news and people were searching everywhere for him.

Turned out he was hiding in the wardrobe along.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

He was found safe.
    that's great news.
    I know one fella who went missing a while back. It was on thejournal.ie , they said he was a wexford chap but he wasn't. Found a few days later in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

that's great news.
    I know one fella who went missing a while back. It was on thejournal.ie , they said he was a wexford chap but he wasn't. Found a few days later in Dublin.
    And he nearly got got a job on my boat.

marlin vs wrote: »
    And he nearly got got a job on my boat.

That would be him.

That would be him.
    Good to see you back.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

marlin vs wrote: »
    Good to see you back.:)

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

happy ending thank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I wonder where he went...

danjo-xx wrote: »
    happy ending thank god.
    +1 A bit of good new's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well he didn't get home after school on a Friday evening and was "found" the next evening. I'd bet any money he bunked off round a friends place (probably hiding out in a bedroom) for the laugh.

Wouldnt know man. I presume it was just a harmless calling over to one of his friends or going off for a mad walk or something to clear his head.

Advertisement