Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Hardwareversand?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I was just browsing around when I came across this website and thought there prices were pretty good, judge for yourselves...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭luyolo

They've got the GTX 670 for €345.
    I don't know how trustworthy they are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

excellent prices alright :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Reviews on trust pilot seem to be all good as well
    http://www.trustpilot.de/review/www.mindfactory.de

Shipping costs are 29.99 (which seems to be a flat rate akin to HWVS)
    http://www.mindfactory.de/info_center.php/icID/11

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

occasionally people here do buy small things from them without complaint.

afaik though, but don't quote me on it, its €29.99 for the first 5kg or something then more after, not a solid flat rate like HWVS.

another website to keep your eye on is www.caseking.de
    they sell some hard to find gear, like that 30nm Samsung RAM, for very reasonable prices.

There are a few very cheap Spanish websites too that I'm summing up the courage to order from. I'm hoping delivery times will be shorter.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Tea_Bag wrote: »

another website to keep your eye on is www.caseking.de
    they sell some hard to find gear, like that 30nm Samsung RAM, for very reasonable prices.

Caseking have a nice selection of goods , and they bought overclockers.co.uk a while ago .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Craig B

Wow, this thread got popular. Ah well, maybe we should post links to cheap sites and can see what types of prices and shipping we can get on different builds. Might help some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭BillyCom

I have a build ready to order from HWVS, but have been holding off a few weeks now due to the GPU I want being out of stock. Delivery time is stated as >7 days and its been that way for quite a while now.

Tbh I don't want to have to prepay these guys and waiting who knows how long till I get the goods.... :mad:

I could try ordering a couple of the parts seperately from mindfactory I guess, the graphics card is €16 cheaper, and I could throw in the ssd which is 11 or 12 € cheaper than hwvs also, so nearly makes up for the €30 shipping costs.

However, that site doesn't seem to indicate whether or not something is in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭luyolo

BillyCom wrote: »
    I have a build ready to order from HWVS, but have been holding off a few weeks now due to the GPU I want being out of stock. Delivery time is stated as >7 days and its been that way for quite a while now.

Tbh I don't want to have to prepay these guys and waiting who knows how long till I get the goods.... :mad:

I could try ordering a couple of the parts seperately from mindfactory I guess, the graphics card is €16 cheaper, and I could throw in the ssd which is 11 or 12 € cheaper than hwvs also, so nearly makes up for the €30 shipping costs.

However, that site doesn't seem to indicate whether or not something is in stock.
    It says in stock, then if it says appointed you have to click the item and it tells you when it's due in.
    This is written under the product name either in green or blue, you should use Chrome for the translate feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

luyolo wrote: »
    It says in stock, then if it says appointed you have to click the item and it tells you when it's due in.
    This is written under the product name either in green or blue, you should use Chrome for the translate feature.

I was literally just logging in to ask if anyone knew of a good translator for these sites. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Craig B

tell us how you get on with the spanish sites Tea_Bag, will be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

I was literally just logging in to ask if anyone knew of a good translator for these sites. Thanks

if you view the site thru google chrome, it will ask you if u want to translate from german to english. Nice feature :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Sholden

if you view the site thru google chrome, it will ask you if u want to translate from german to english. Nice feature :)

Chrome does that for most foreign sites. Not usually well though

Advertisement