Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in pharmacology - advice

Options
  • 27-05-2012 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there,

I am posting in the hope of getting some advice.

Firstly I will give my background:
    Education: Masters in Pharmacology with distinction :), Bachelors in pharmaceutical sciences.

I am a non EU person, basically from Asia living in dublin. i am carreer oriented and wants to find a job that suits my qualification.

i have gone through all possible ways. As a recent graduate it is difficult to find a internship even. Being ambitious its hard for me to digest the fact that i am not eligible for any kind of job in this country
    :(.

please dont suggest me to go for MS and all..they all are very expensive to non EU students. Kindly suggest, is there any option for me to get a job using my qualification or any suggestions to go for less expensive courses?

Looking forward for help

Thank you
    Samantha

Comments

Advertisement