Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Please Help!

Options
  • 27-05-2012 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey I never fished before and want to know some places in the leinster area where I could go to fish for free without any permits. I'd consider buying a day pass though to some places.

Can you reccommend a good place for a N00B like myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 glabousky

Cant really say for the leinster area but down around cavan/leitrim where im from you can fish almost anywhere for free.....some lakes need a license but usually only for trout,but if you were interested in travelling a bit i could advise on a few places for tench/pike/trout/roach/rudd....whatever you were planning on going for...sorry if its not what you were looking to hear but as i say if you want info on places further afield let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Get a season pass for the Dodder - its only a tenner and kets you fish in Bohernabrenna also

Advertisement