Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs.The kick off to fight you.

• 27-05-2012 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

I have had a pitbull and my JTR that does this.
    They kick out the legs while looking at you eye to eye when they are looking for a fight.
    Some times I dive in for a fight and other times I say leave it.
    I got a mark on my hand from the pitbull but it was because I moved my hand fast and more punched his tooth.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Don't know what the point of this thread is but I'd say lay off the dog fighting :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Well I would like to know of other owners that have dogs that kick off.
    I find it bonding with my dog just like messing around with my son when he was young.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

I think I know what you mean, mine generally just give a different kind of bark, Buddy generally wraps his legs around mine trying to trip me then Izzy "saves" me by biting Buddy's tail until he leaves me alone!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

My Sam loves a bit of scrapping :D

Particularly when I get down on all fours and he goes for my sleeves!

It is strange in a way.
    She will kick off with my son but only if I say "are you kicking off".
    He just laughs.
    My son is 23.

• Advertisement

I think most people have no idea what I was talking about so I got this on my cr@p phone.
    She some times kicks herself right the sofa.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Couldn't really get it from that but I think I know what you're talking about. My own fella would do the same but I think he's just being playful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Yeah I often mess fight with my dogs. Until the terrier takes it too far and I have to tell her to stop. Its always the little ones.

Advertisement