Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bright red lipstick.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Dudess wrote: »
    With my colouring I'd like to achieve this effect but it never turns out that way dammit. I think the skin needs to be really, really pale, which mine isn't - I've a bit of a glow in my cheeks. It's pale but not snow white. Gwen Stefani's skin is really evenly white too, like Dita Von Teese's.

Damn you Dudess!

that's my evening gone now as I'll be googling pics of Dita Von Teese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Not so bright; but yes a ruby wax is sexy. Works for me anyhoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Spanish women look great with it here....bunch of wankers :mad: (joke)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I cannot go out of a night without my red lipstick! I am shocked that people don't like it... not that I care really. I feel sexy with it on and that is all that matters I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

cant believe nobody mentioned imelda may yet in the new credit union adverts, she rocks the red lipstick look and the quiff! lol, funny, cute, sexy as hell! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 BeautyFromPain

It just looks stupid, in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

It tells tales on men - so no, I don't like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

xsiborg wrote: »
    cant believe nobody mentioned imelda may yet in the new credit union adverts, she rocks the red lipstick look and the quiff! lol, funny, cute, sexy as hell! :D
    She always wears it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

MyKeyG wrote: »
    She always wears it.

so has my mother for the last forty odd years MyKey and it hasnt done her features any favors! :pac:

its like the smokey eye look- some girls can make it look incredibly sexy, some girls can make it look like they motorboated the front of a bus! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

ihsb wrote: »
    I cannot go out of a night without my red lipstick! I am shocked that people don't like it... not that I care really. I feel sexy with it on and that is all that matters I guess.

Hmm I still don't think red lipstick looks good on blokes though. Sorry :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I wear it so much that if I'm not wearing it, people ask where my red lipstick is.
    I think it's one of those things you'll either love or hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Two words: Gwen Stefani.

Gwen looks hot with lipstick, because she is hot - has feck all to do with the lipstick.

Here the lipstick makes her look like a clown.

Here she is with no lipstick and as a result, looks infinitely hotter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

I love it but it's defo not for everyone

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Makes a Woman's mouth look like a clowns .Idiotic looking .Terrible job for bar staff .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Looks great on tall women :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement