Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bosch Rotak 36 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower

• 27-05-2012 7:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

They have Bosch Rotak 36 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower for €110 in B&Q - I got one in Naas, but it looks like it should be in most stores.

They're £90 in the UK - B&Q site which works out more like €120. They seem to be much more expensive elsewhere.

From the comments on the B&Q site - I believe that the model has been replaced with a new model, but I can live without a 2012 mower. There seemed to be complaints about the assembly, but it only took me about 15 mins - the back box is a pain, but once it starts to clip together it's fine.

Paddy

Advertisement