Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muay thai Event today ?

• 27-05-2012 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Is there any muay thai event today 27 May 2012?
    I heard rumors but can't find anything.
    My trainer told that it's something going on today.. but i cant find anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 frii

Nevermind.. Found it..
    Dublin Thaiboxing will host an afternoon of Professional and Amatuer thaiboxing at the Artane-Beaumount recreation centre, Dublin 5 on Sunday the 27th of May.

The show will start at 2 oclock with a 10 fight amatuer card and will roll straight into a 10 fight Pro show starting at 430

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

frii wrote: »
    Nevermind.. Found it..
    Dublin Thaiboxing will host an afternoon of Professional and Amatuer thaiboxing at the Artane-Beaumount recreation centre, Dublin 5 on Sunday the 27th of May.

The show will start at 2 oclock with a 10 fight amatuer card and will roll straight into a 10 fight Pro show starting at 430
    Just saw that kids can get in for €5 with and adult too. Good deal for the little ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Looks to be a good lineup, I'll be heading over anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Peetrik wrote: »
    Looks to be a good lineup, I'll be heading over anyway

I mean't to cash in on my nazi mod powers and bum a ticket buy a ticket to the event, its only around the corner from me - enjoy man.

Haha cheers, would still be worth your while trying to blag your way in. You must have a pretty decent collection of lines to avoid paying into venues I'd imagine

• Advertisement

Haha cheers, would still be worth your while trying to blag your way in. You must have a pretty decent collection of lines to avoid paying into venues I'd imagine

I was kidding actually!.. I know the lads well enough.. Well enough for Diddler to stop me while I was out jogging a few weeks ago and ask me if it was ok to post up about the thread lol.

This sunday I'm going to break my ramadan and have a few beers in the sun :D

Off topic still - talking of the jogging thingy, I was in work last night and a girl comes up and says "Hi Makikomi, I'm from the internet" :eek:

She was with the SBG lads who were on the rip last night.

Ah but Diddler knows everybody, although I must make it to one of the beers nights some evening to put some names to faces.

Thats the price of being famous Maki, next step is being asked to sign body parts.

Enjoy your beers :)

Ah but Diddler knows everybody, although I must make it to one of the beers nights some evening to put some names to faces.

Thats the price of being famous Maki, next step is being asked to sign body parts.

Enjoy your beers :)

Well I grew up with his family, we lived on the same block in Ballymun then moved to the same road when they rehoused us from the flats.

Erm, female body parts only please :cool:

Haha I'd say Diddler was a lunatic growing up :)

The show was great, a couple of real wars, the Paddy Douglas vs Jake Morgan was the fight of the day IMO.
    Coughlan vs McCourt was a good fight too, no disrespect ment to Aaron as it was a tough, close battle but I thought Tam had done enought to take the decision.
    Great show anyway, everthing ran like clockwork.

Advertisement