Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin to watch Germany Euro 2012

Options
  • 27-05-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My missus is German & wondering where are all the Germans in Dublin going to watch to Euro games.

When the World Cup was on we went to Break 4 The Boarder & The Bleeding Horse.

Would be nice to have a lot of Germans together for the atmosphere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

Hiya, Lucky man that your missus is German. Well done! We (the German meetup group) are going to head to the Woolshed in Parnell Street and we have reserved for the 3 games. 20 people are coming so far for the Portugal game next Sat week. U are more then welcome to come along if you wish. If you want more info give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

As above, the Woolshed on Parnell St (tip to get there relatively early) was a great spot for the World Cup anyway. Deutschland vor......! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

janullrich wrote: »
    Hiya, Lucky man that your missus is German. Well done! We (the German meetup group) are going to head to the Woolshed in Parnell Street and we have reserved for the 3 games. 20 people are coming so far for the Portugal game next Sat week. U are more then welcome to come along if you wish. If you want more info give me a shout.

There's a German meetup group? Cool, but knowing my luck, I'm working the same day, Germany are playing, even if I ask for a day off...like next Saturday. But I will try again for the Final :D

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

janullrich wrote: »

Thanks for the headsup, I'll suggest it to herself although we were there a couple of years ago for Bayern V Inter in the Euro Cup final, you could barely move it was so busy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

Never mind it been packed. There will be a good atmosphere but yes get there early! If you want pm me and I can introduce you to people, if your missus decides to come. You will have a good few Germans there and we will all be cheering on the team (as well as the Irish team for the other matches!) Just booked my holidays to Bayern for June. Can't wait to get back there!

Advertisement