Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horny Weather...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

mauzo wrote: »
    It's 32 degrees here today.....

I need a ride :(

I'll send you a few prostitute vouchers in the post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I dont think it is the weather, I think it is more the

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I dont think it is the weather, I think it is more the

More the what....more the what, man??!!

This could be important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

kfallon wrote: »
    FYI, cucumbers 2 for 1 in Tesco all this week....just saying :p

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Op, your some kinda Cnut alright to post this thread this week of all weeks when I'm away from the missus and consequently getting none. :(

Hopefully she's getting none either......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

johnr1 wrote: »
    Op, your some kinda Cnut alright to post this thread this week of all weeks when I'm away from the missus and consequently getting none. :(

Hopefully she's getting none either......

Don't worry he started it weeks ago, weather is bipolar at the mo ....so don't worry you still wouldn't be getting it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Just home from Madrid city centre......got none. No such thing as horny weather! Either that or I'm such a turn off :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

More the what....more the what, man??!!

This could be important.

size of your ears.

Advertisement