Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun creams?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭

Hate getting ripped off by sun cream purchases, anyone know a reliable good value source? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Hate getting ripped off by sun cream purchases, anyone know a reliable good value source? :confused:

Have asked here before and no replies.I hate the rip off where every brand is the exact same price and that is f****ng expensive.Tesco was about the best I saw recently and it was still dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Lidl - can't remember the exact prices, but remember thinking it was about 1/3 to 1/2 the price for the factor 30 stuff compared with the main brands. No sunburn yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

Dunnes have a half price sale on all sun creams.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

I have been using the Malibu brand that is on sale in Penneys. Have used it for the past 5 yrs at home and abroad. find them great. All priced around the 4/5 euro mark.

Advertisement