Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Portmarnock Riot Video

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Old Tom wrote: »
    I've lived in a few countries before and what I've seen here (Dublin) is absolutely shocking for an average European from the continent.
    No one tells you that straight though. Let's all smile, be nice and pretend it's a beautiful place :)
    This is not fair at all. Go to Barcelona and get pickpocketed. Head to Rome and get mugged by the local neo-nazi football hooligans. The areas around Paris are the grimmest and scariest places I've ever been. How about a bit of rioting and looting in London? There is no way that we have some kind of problem that is exclusive to our capital.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

That's right outside my house. Something like this happens every time the sun comes out. Someone was stabbed here last year. I had a bottle thrown at me as I cycled by that stop last summer too.

My mate got a parking fine yesterday down at the beach, the Garda went along in a line giving everyone tickets, while 14 year olds are walking down the beach with crates. It's just fcuking wrong.

These kids are absolutely dragged up, if it's not fighting the amount of litter on the beach is absolutely unreal. I walked around to the shop the other night, and picked up 6/7 3in1 boxes, there was a bin 2 feet away. The only answer is EXTERMINATION! Seriously, these kids will have kids, who will probably be worse.

It's not fair that we can't enjoy our own beach when it's sunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I can't believe no one's suggested ringing Joe Duffy yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

2:48 ftw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Typical Irish from any class - cant handle a bit of good weather without going nuts on booze, no wonder dunphy called this country a dump and a kip

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 ClosedAccount

It took 4 pages for someone to mention that??? Sweet Jesus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

You created an account for that??? Sweet Jesus!

From the moon, Portmarnock's a little dot. But from the ground it's a huge mess! Like Dante meets Bosch in a crack lounge.

Funkfield wrote: »

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm disappointed in AH now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

That's right outside my house. Something like this happens every time the sun comes out. Someone was stabbed here last year. I had a bottle thrown at me as I cycled by that stop last summer too.

My mate got a parking fine yesterday down at the beach, the Garda went along in a line giving everyone tickets, while 14 year olds are walking down the beach with crates. It's just fcuking wrong.

These kids are absolutely dragged up, if it's not fighting the amount of litter on the beach is absolutely unreal. I walked around to the shop the other night, and picked up 6/7 3in1 boxes, there was a bin 2 feet away. The only answer is EXTERMINATION! Seriously, these kids will have kids, who will probably be worse.

It's not fair that we can't enjoy our own beach when it's sunny.

Yep , but of course we can't say hat cos it's not pc , this scum sould be sterilized at birth , huge problem in Ireland and the uk cos of benefit , you don't get large groups of knackers like this in Spain because the givt doesn't hand out more money every time some knakcer has a knacker kid

Knackers in Spain have one or 2 kids max , cs they can't afford them ! Bt no problem in Ireland just have 6,7 kids and govt will take care of it , even tho you don't want them and won't bring them up properly - extra money isn't it .

It's an ass worthy of a new account, though.

Please don't be underage. Please don't be underage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

just dubliners being dubliners, nothing to see here

:rolleyes:

Only took a few posts.

An Independent Dublin, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

The Blair Witch project more likely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

It's an ass worthy of a new account, though.

Please don't be underage. Please don't be underage.

See post 40.
    I've fapped and cleaned up already.
    Such an ass.
    Like a ripe peach.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Theres people painting a picture of a portmarnock that holds its residents hostage on sunny days . They arnt allowed go to their beach. Where in the house deeds does it say they own the beach . A few teenagers being a bit rambunctious happens everywhere and Im sure there are portmarnock kids just as much involved in this as every other area.
    Its a complete non story . Title should have read gardai move on a crowd of teenagers. My neighbours house got robbed before. I didnt blame it on people coming from other areas .
    When you bought a house by the beach did you not think it may attract large volumes of people in the sunny weather. With crowds come trouble , look at any city centre for examples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

oh yeah, and i couldn't give a fook if she's only 14 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

What happened in London last Summer was a riot...this just looked like a bunch of noisy teenagers.

That being said, it wasn't the clearest video in the world. Perhaps there's more to it.
    that wasnt the 'london riots'-more so UK,it happened in manchester,surrounding areas and a bunch of other major towns including in scotland and possibly wales,am living on the boundaries of manchester in cheshire and we had a gang of teenage girls try to get into our locked residential home carpark to trash our cars [mine being a depended on motability car,plus our group minibus and fiesta-was very worried! had heard them say everything as window was open],when they coudnt undo the lock they took agression out on the gate instead and we had others throw eggs at our window.

OP,that is projecting the actions of the yobs onto rule obiding irish citizens,why are they responsible for peer pressured yobs who have the mental capacity to take the consequences themselves?
    they are not robots and made a choice,they need to live with it and face the consequences of it.

just dubliners being dubliners, nothing to see here

*Yawn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Was that Anto and Jacinta @5.69 ? ....swine owes me a flagon of cider :pac:

Video looks like a lot of organised chaos with the camerman keeping the focus onto legs and teen ass .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Has the Dublin forum closed down??

Was beginning to wonder myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement