Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga\Pilates classes in Carlow town?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey, I know this thread reappears every couple of months, but can anyone recommend a yoga or pilates class for beginners in Carlow town in the evenings?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

My wife was doing a beginners pilates class in the Carlow Rehabilitation & Sports Injury Centre.. Not sure if she is still doing it. The only thing is, it was on during the day but they might have evening classes too.

Contact details are on their facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Thanks Tech Overhaul. I'll get in touch with her

• Registered Users Posts: 6 YBI

Yoga Flow starting in Thursdays 8pm KYDS Carlow Town with Elaine Glennon also

Excellent, thanks YBI. Whats KYDS town centre do you know :/
    Is it a youth center, or somewhere a grown man can go for yoga lessons? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Clint Wilkie, physio, and his partners run Pilates classes in the evenings in the new Shamrock Plaza.

Ring 087 7537904. Enjoy :D

• Advertisement

rosehip wrote: »
    Clint Wilkie, physio, and his partners run Pilates classes in the evenings in the new Shamrock Plaza.

Ring 087 7537904. Enjoy :D

Hopefully I will Rosehip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 YBI

number for Yoga classes is 085 741 28 65 if you want to more information. KYDS a dance and fitness centre on hacketstown road, suitable for all :)

Advertisement