Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get birth cert in the city??

Options
  • 27-05-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

looking for the place to get the long version of the birth cert in cork city. was searching google and came up with the place on Adelaide street. does anyone know if it is still open and can i just walk in and get it the same day??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Offices of Births, Deaths and Marraiges on Adelaide Street. Give them a call tomorrow morning and they'll tell you exactly what you need to get the long Birth Cert. Alterntively, loads of info on the HSE's website, including how to apply online for the standard cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

looking for the place to get the long version of the birth cert in cork city. was searching google and came up with the place on Adelaide street. does anyone know if it is still open and can i just walk in and get it the same day??

I had to pick up a long birthcert for a friend last year - took about 40 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

evilivor wrote: »
    I had to pick up a long birthcert for a friend last year - took about 40 mins.

and they are open at strange times.
    no saturdays or wednesdays i think.

Advertisement