Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Rewards Survey?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I signed up to the rewards scheme as soon as it became available in Ireland. I was just wondering did I tick a wrong box or something as I've seen people saying they've gotten the surveys by e-mail and as of yet I've not gotten one. I have the confirmation e-mail that my account would be updated for rewards within 36 hours and that was the same day I signed up. I don't want to miss out on the easy points so just wondering what's up basically.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hi all,

I signed up to the rewards scheme as soon as it became available in Ireland. I was just wondering did I tick a wrong box or something as I've seen people saying they've gotten the surveys by e-mail and as of yet I've not gotten one. I have the confirmation e-mail that my account would be updated for rewards within 36 hours and that was the same day I signed up. I don't want to miss out on the easy points so just wondering what's up basically.

I didn't get anything by email other than the 36 hour one you mentioned, think I'm opted out of marketing so maybe that was why. Anyway if you go on the rewards site at the start of each month there will be a link to the survey there.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

calex71 wrote: »
    I didn't get anything by email other than the 36 hour one you mentioned, think I'm opted out of marketing so maybe that was why. Anyway if you go on the rewards site at the start of each month there will be a link to the survey there.

Just did it on the site there, that's probably handier anyway, rather than getting my e-mail spammed. Just thought my rewards might have messed up. I don't have anything under pending points though, and that's after the survey, and buying heaps of XBLA stuff and renewing Netflix...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I have 20 points showing on the left as total earned, and 20 under pending for the may survey, should have another 80 from rock band dlc but I know they get calculated at they end of the month and don't show in pending, hopefully should get my 100 point payout next week, which is exactly the amount I need to afford both walking dead ep 2 and streets of rage next week :D

Luckily I have enough left after Sonic 4 Ep 2 and Minecraft for the Streets of Rage pack. I thought there was loads of rewards just for spending a certain amount of time playing online and watching movies on Netflix etc, or was that a limited time offer? I seen it on Eurogamer or somewhere just before it got released here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Luckily I have enough left after Sonic 4 Ep 2 and Minecraft for the Streets of Rage pack. I thought there was loads of rewards just for spending a certain amount of time playing online and watching movies on Netflix etc, or was that a limited time offer? I seen it on Eurogamer or somewhere just before it got released here.
    Yeah that was in April

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Got no email either.

Have you a link to the survey?

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Got no email either.

Have you a link to the survey?

Just log in to http://rewards.xbox.com/ and you'll see the survey tab there.

Still no points earned or pending for me after doing the survey and buying loads of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Just log in to http://rewards.xbox.com/ and you'll see the survey tab there.

Still no points earned or pending for me after doing the survey and buying loads of stuff.

I actually got back dated ones from April as I qualified for the 300 free.....

Even though I signed up start of May....

Advertisement