Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tony Bannon ,gentleman R.I.P.

• 27-05-2012 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭

Saddened to learn of the passing of Tony, he was one of the nicest genuine guys in the bike world...always had time for a chat and would never see you stuck.....one of the best.
    Condolences to his family and friends..

R.I.P. Tony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 foxjgsxr1000

Also very sorry to hear of Tony's passing - I bought a couple of bikes from him over the years and always felt welcome in his premises - for his family "a life well lived and a man to be proud of"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Where did he work op?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

he was the prop of Capital M/cycles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Did he also work for Ducati Dublin recently aswell??

Edit to say he did....out in Victor Motors,which was a combined Alfa/Fiat/Ducati Dealership

Im Shocked to hear of his death.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

It was very very sad to hear of Tony's passing.
    I knew him for over 25 years through the various shops he worked in and his own ventures.
    He was a true gent in the motorcycle business, going the extra bit to make sure you were sorted out and always having time for a bit of banter.

RIP Tony, safe home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Jesus lads......3 months later ......:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Sids Not wrote: »
    Jesus lads......3 months later ......:rolleyes:

And...whats your point exactly???

I didnt see the thread,only yesterday I noticed it,so I am doing the right thing as a human being and paying my respects.

Do you have a problem with that????

I am truely shocked to read this thread and hear of Tonys passing.

He was a very very kind hearted man and would chat to you for ages and ages about all things bike amd car related.

PS-Instead of posting and complaining here about others,maybe trying posting a post with something like...RIP in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭amacca

met him a couple of times about a year ago when he was in Ducati Dublin.........seemed like a very nice reasonable guy.

RIP

Advertisement