Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zombie Attack In Miami

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

ArtyM wrote: »
    What f***in version of the Bible have you been reading????

The mel gibson wan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

What do the Irish laws state in relation to cannibalism out of curiosity?

It's alright as long as you're married and not a vegetarian.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What do the Irish laws state in relation to cannibalism out of curiosity?
    Suicide used to be illegal, so I'm guessing there would be problems even with consent.

Raw meat would be 0% VAT rate, but if it was done as a tourist attraction it might attract the 9% rate, or the 13.5% rate if it was you viewed it as a service.

AH answer, "he comes from a disadvantaged family, had a history of addiction, but is now seeking treatment and has found God and given up meat for lent" so probably a suspended sentence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Daily Mail ? I'm surprised the headline wasn't Foreign zombies get £3,000 a week on social welfare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some posts removed.
    Please do not link to images of the bitten man. This site and forum caters for 13yo's so that's too much. Anyone eager enough for gore can probably find these images by themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Zombie Jesus that is naaasty. Survivable (questionable if you'd want to though). So if the chap pulls through would be interesting to hear the lead up.

Half naked guy off his head pays homeless guy for sex, then due to insane drugs + psychosis goes all hannibal lector? I've yet to hear of someone so off their head that they could manage something like this.

Closer inspection of picture his right eye has been removed or eaten the article says "gouged".

I still find it very odd how the police do nothing bar secure the scene. The chap was obviously in bad condition but very much alive as you can see him attempting to get up. There is not much they can do as first responders to injuries like that, but they could of at least kept the chap lying down and talked him through it.

But back to Scenario Z.

What can one look forward to unrelated public disorder incidences. Rioting. Martial law.

I for one am taking my tomahawk out of the wardrobe putting it under the bed and keeping the keys to the gunsafe handy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

People have suffered far more severe injuries than that in traffic accidents etc, and many go on to make full recoveries. It looks extremely gruesome but I'd say he'll survive. He's not dead yet and the most crucial hours are over him. Biggest concern now is probably infection. The guy's homeless though, so it's hard to see how he'd ever manage in the long term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Holy horsin' Jaysus on a bike! just saw those pics, fookin' hell that lad is banjoed.

I saw a post on abovetopsecret in connection to this but it linked a load of other news stories about rabies outbreaks all around the same time in the U.S. so maybe it is the zompocalypse.

African rabies has been unleashed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bridget84

People have suffered far more severe injuries than that in traffic accidents etc, and many go on to make full recoveries. It looks extremely gruesome but I'd say he'll survive. He's not dead yet and the most crucial hours are over him. Biggest concern now is probably infection. The guy's homeless though, so it's hard to see how he'd ever manage in the long term.

It's not so much his injuries that are disturbing. It's the fact that a random person just ate his face off in broad daylight. People actually scare me, you really don't know what they're capable of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Jayzus zombies , this could only happen in Obamas liberal america.
    Bush would have declared war on them years ago.Clinton would have had sex with them .
    If you look at the JFK assassination video I can swear you see a zombie cover him and start eating his brain.
    Damn liberals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Stumbled upon it today; over here.

<mod snip>

insert the u but not for the squeamish.. n that's long before you even get to teh pic

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Stumbled upon it today; over here.

<mod snip>

Not for the squeamish.. n that's long before you even get to teh pic

I've no idea what the provided link has to do with anything at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

fixed it there; bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,902 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

and that lad chopped off his lad. people love eating people lately. must be in the summer air

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Another one now !! Should we all head over the Zombie thread see what advice they have :P .. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/chinese-cannibal-attack-caught-on-video-as-drunken-bus-driver-chews-off-womans-face-7903914.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,710 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Being a bit pedantic her, I know, but - don't they have to be dead to be zombies? Otherwise, we're just talking routine cannibals here.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

End of days type sh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭briany

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Being a bit pedantic her, I know, but - don't they have to be dead to be zombies? Otherwise, we're just talking routine cannibals here.

Well, yes. Actually cannibalism is pretty sensational in itself but it doesn't really fit into this little growing narrative of these occasional unrelated incidents around the world. It's important to look at these events in perspective ,though, as tragic as they are to the people involved. It's sad that there are many more people killed around the world every day sometimes en masse for a variety of senseless reasons but it's not reported in the same way because maybe it just isn't interesting enough.

Advertisement