Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reinstalling apps on windows phones

Options
  • 27-05-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi,
    I had to do a full restore to factory settings on my nokia lumia. I went in to my windows live account so that i could reinstall my paid for apps. It gives the option of downloading them straight to the phone or sending the instructions by email. If i choose the download directly to phone option it goes through the process of confirming everything but then says there is a problem and that it'll send the instructions through email. However it does not do this. Similarly if i choose the option of sending the instructions straight to me it doesn't do that either. Any ideas? I shouldn't have to pay for the apps again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just go to download the app by pressing buy. It will say you have already bought it and that you can download it again for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭jonseyblub

chrislad wrote: »
    Just go to download the app by pressing buy. It will say you have already bought it and that you can download it again for free.

Thanks for that. Didn't know whether to press buy again in case id be charged again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IE/apps/b9d1115b-2c0d-4e5d-afc6-fa6dcd84dda4

You could also use this app. It looks through all the apps you ever installed and helps you reinstall them again. Saved me lots of hassle a couple of times I had to change phones.

Advertisement